Our mission is to prepare students with life and technical skills for their future after high school while providing high quality products and services for industry and the community.
To prepare as many students as possible, through real-world experiences, for their futures after high school in order to foster productive members of our community and society.
Eagle Manufacturing strives to produce students who:
- Learn and apply employability and life skills that prepare them for any endeavor after high school.
- Complete one of the following options after graduation in the area of advanced manufacturing, engineering, defense, or life sciences:
- Obtain and retain a job for at least one year
- Complete an apprenticeship
- Complete a two-year degree
- Complete a four-year degree